Friday, June 24, 2005

Hey guys, we ever gonna get together?

Seems like we're all super busy with professional stuff now, which is good given that we were pretty much doing nothing 3 years ago( most of us)anyhow, I have a little more vacation time at the new place, so I could potentially travel a bit. It'd be good to see everyone after a seemingly long time. I bet you all have like 4 kids each and a cocker spaniel in the yard right? Probably going bald, and stuff.At least it feels that long ago. anyhow, just throwing that out there for shits and giggles.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger beautiful jules said...

I don't know dude! It would be awesome, but does seem difficult. I should be in your neck of the woods this x-mas tho, so maybe we can get together then? Otherwise, us eastcoasters would surely welcome a visit anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home