Monday, June 20, 2005

because we need more trolls.

I dreamed that I had come up with a clever plan to interview Robin Williams for a fake TV show. The plan was that I would drive to his famous hospital for homeless children.Don't know where I got the idea that he owned a hospital, but anyhow, I drove up and a guard asked me what I wanted. I told him that I thought Robin Williams was doing an awfully good job taking care of all those poor homeless kids and I was part of a film crew who would like to ask him some questions about how he runs it. He amazingly agreed and let me in. Anyhow, Williams drives up in a rusty old pickup truck,Just like the one my grandad used to own. He was in a foul mood too.I started some stupid conversation about the hospital, which I knew nothing about. I also tried to crack a few jokes but realized that I sucked at telling them and he was obviously not amused. He told me about how he had gotten started on Mork and Mindy, and how that before that there was this 1960's reality show( way ahead of it's time) that took 12 comedians and pitted them against each other. It sounded like a miserable experience, with most of the comedians being really nasty, mean people who were only funny in a fake way on stage. I asked him if the hospital was open for visitors. Yup, he said, and he took me in and showed me around. Everything was painted with silver roof paint, so I was almost blinded, which he thought was sort of funny. I started to feel like ole' Robin was really a prick. So I decided to make some rude comments, like telling him that that Robots movie was stupid and that he acted like a crack addict on TV, and that how "good mornin' Vietnam was really just him getting over his cocaine addiction or something like that. He thought that was really funny, and the more insults I made, the more he laughed. It made me pissed and I ran away but I couldn't find an exit. All I could hear was his mananical laughter. I wonder what I was thinking about before I went to sleep.

4 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger beautiful jules said...

Maybe you dreamt he owned a hospital because of the movie patch adams, where he played a "clown doctor" who ran his own hospital.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger doctor anomaly said...

why the clown?...

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger doctor anomaly said...

why the clown?...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger . said...

wow. I completly forgot about that movie. I never saw it either. I just recall the commercials with him and wearing a nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home