Tuesday, September 13, 2005

An idea to make yourself look more important

I just had this great idea for those of us who feel that they are blending in too much with the day to day crowd. They say that clothes makes the man( or woman) but these days, it seems that more needs to be done within the fashion world to do the work for us. SO My new idea is called the "handcuffed briefcase" look. It's easy. Just get yourself a nice briefcase. A used one will do just fine. You could probably get a fake alligator one at a flea market for under 20 bucks. Next go to one of those joke/party stores and get a pair of handcuffs. The real metal kind so they know you mean business. Then simply attach yourself to the briefcase and walk around. Everyone will assume that you're absolutly loaded and have a briefcase full of cash. For an even greater effect, have a couple of lackies follow you around in business suits and sunglasses. For added irony, make sure you wear jams and a hawian shirt. That way the effect will be even better. Not only will you be so rich that you have to attach yourself to your briefcase, but you totally dont give 2 shits about what you look like anyhow. Sort of like saying" fuck off- I'm rich!" and if they ask to see the inside of your briefcase, pick up your cellphone and pretend to call your ole' pal- bulletfaced hancock to take care of some" problems".They'kk run screaming I guarantee. Anyhow, I had this brain fart of an idea, and I just had to get it off my chest. good ole' blogs..

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger doctor anomaly said...

I agree with anonymous. We do have a great looking blog. It is informative. I would also like to add that Pissbeard has done it again. I have been searching for the "finishing touch" to my autumn wordrobe and I think I just found it. Besides Handcuffs are a good thing to have anyways.

doc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home